Sunday, June 29, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE...

TIRED BABY! We go swimming a few days a week and she falls asleep like this often. We try to go before or after nap time, but she still loves to take a rest in her little boat! How sweet is this? Just hanging out together watching morning cartoons!
We knew it was only a matter of time before big sis figured out that she could carry the baby around! They think it's hilarious.
My handsome husband! He will be mad at me for posting this, but he is not in many pictures and I happen to like this one a lot!!!
Trying out our froggy pool from our neighbors! Yes Ky's is wearing her Dora shoes. There might be a spider in the water that she may need to step on. This little girl is too funny.
Out to lunch with the Grandma & Grandpa before Rae's party!
Swimming fun with at our friends home! Somehow I ended up being the only adult in the pool with all the kiddos. We had a great time!
Watching one of the wicked storms we have been having out here. She is fearless! The thunder does not bother her at all, it just makes her more curious. I love that she sits on her feet!
Our smart little bug came out of her toy room with her name spelled out of blocks! She can't wait for school!
First time down our neighborhood water slide with daddy! She, of course, loved it!!!
I may be teaching my girls bad habits! We were out to dinner a few nights ago with our neighbors and Bugsy needed to go "tinkle". When she was finished she wiped, stood up, and flushed the toilet with her foot. SHE'S ONLY 3!!! It gets worse. She then proceeds to grab more toilet paper, walks to the door and opens it with the paper then throws it in the outside trash! No I am do not have OCD, I just think public restrooms are disgusting! I know you all do the same thing so stop making fun of us!!!




6 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Your family is so cute! Hey- I had to go private on my blog, but would like to add you on. I just need your email address.

Celeste said...

Mags, I love your blog! I miss you guys so stinking much, I can't belive how big your girls are, it's madness! It makes me excited for having siblings, which btw is going to be happening in about february! Yeah!!! I really want to come see you guys one day!

cmshort said...

Great post. The girls are changing so much. I Love the baby bikini.

Mindy said...

That is hilarious about the bathroom! BUt I agree... they are disgusting. How could you even think of TOUCHING anything with your bare hand. :) Those are cute pool pics, too. Good job on getting in the pool with the kids! Your girls are really cute.

Jason and Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I guess it's time for another ;)

Jessica Knowles said...

So cute! Looks like you guys are doing well in good old TX. We love checkin in to see how you guys are doing. Your family is so darling.

Miss you guys.