Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Valentines!!!

Suddenly loves the camera again and cannot get enough of this dress her friend Kate gave her. She loves to twirl and dance in it. She is all girl!The girls playing in our room while I folded the laundry. Ky V pretends that the basket is her swimming pool. They really play so well together already. Ky V tells me every day that her little sister is her best! Not favorite, but her best! They love laughing at eachother too. If one starts then they can't stop.
The baby is really into my face lately. She has tried a number of times to grab my eyeball. It really hurts, but all I can do is laugh. She also likes to chew on my nose. Sick? No way, it's cute. I am such a mom!!!
We all hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day! We send our hugs and kisses to all of you!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
She wanted me to take one more picture of just her. Star material. Don't you want to squeeze those cheeks?! She also wanted me to invite all of you to her birthday party. She wants balloons, party hats, gift bags, a big cake, and lots of presents. We would like to thank Dora the Explorer for teaching her about birthday parties. GREAT!!!



2 comments:

Celeste said...

Mandy, your girls are sooo cute! I love to see that they are such good buds, it gives me hope that having a second one won't be pure, straight hell. (at least not all the time.) You are so stinkin' cute, but you need to blog more frequently, I miss you! Why did ya'll have to give up Izzy? I hope she has a nice new home though. Love ya! Celeste

Jill Taylor said...

Hi Maggs! I got your blog from Samantha's, hope you don't mind. Your girls are so stinking cute! Let's keep in touch better now that we have our blogs to chat through. Jill